MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY ASSESSMENT FOR SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENT
The general objective of the MASS project is the achievement of an European module, at master level, in environmental science, by developing a new course in order to develop an appropriate educational strategy for obtaining dynamic results and by creating the basis of the general framework of a MASS program for distance education.
The main objectives are:
- ensuring the managerial and functional framework of the project;
- carrying out three courses: Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Security and Risk Assessment (ESR), Production and Sustainable Consumption;
- implementation of an educational method based on the e-learning model;
- improving and completing the existing infrastructure in the partner institutions according to the new educational method;
- evaluation of the activities and results of the project;
- dissemination of project activities and results to partners and key actors according to the target groups;
- creating a basis for a subsequent network, with the theme of nature sciences.
The main target groups are represented by faculty graduates, who follow the masters courses (possible distance learning programs), but the results obtained can be used also at the faculty, doctoral and research level.
- Gdansk Technical University, Poland
- Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania
- Ovidius University of Constanta; University of Bologna, Italy
- University of Iasi, Romania
- Lyon Central School, France
- Polytechnic University of Timisoara, Romania
- Babeş-Bolyai University Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Romania
- University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- North University Baia Mare, Romania
- University of Milan, Italy
- Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
- The main activities will focus on the development and implementation of courses using e-learning methods. The dissemination of the project and its results will take place during and after the end of the project.
- The expected results are a syllabus completed at master level with three new courses (in electronic format), the improved teaching method based on the e-learning platform, the project website.